Our customers are enjoying it and we've been doing a bit ourselves!
We've had a great response to the Winter Sale in our shop in Bovey Tracey. Customers have been enjoying snapping up bargains and taking home beautiful ceramics, jewellery and textiles, as well as Christmas decorations to put away for next Christmas! Makers' work you'll recognise from the Craft Festival in June has been greatly reduced. Our sale continues to the end of the month, so you've still time to come to our lovely town and pay us a visit. We're open from Tuesday-Saturday.
We've also been enjoying a bit of 'shopping' ourselves as we order new stock for Spring. We're busy selecting new ranges and inviting makers to send us their work so that we have lots of new pieces to present to you. If there's a particular Festival maker you'd like us to stock here in Bovey do feel free to drop us an email.
We're also planning some exciting Window Showcases for individual makers and are very happy to have confirmed one for paper artist Suzanne Breakwell and another for Vinegar and Brown Paper.
More news articles
- The Pottery Showdown is Back
- Clay What dreams are made of
- Rachel Crow, Content Editor on Period Living magazine, chooses her 5 Festival Favourites
- Out of the Woods
- Katie Honnor of madebyhandonlinecom chooses her 5 Favourites from The Festival
- Spotlight on Leather
- Five Festival Favourites from Selvedge's Founder, Polly Leonard
- SPOTLIGHT ON Silver and Metal Makers
- Meet The Makers and Book Your Workshops
- Merry Christmas from The Contemporary Craft Festival
- Craft Festival Tickets Now on Sale
- Contemporary Craft Festival 2016 is a huge success!
- Carol Burns from Devon Life chooses her 5 Festival Favourites
- Rachel Crow, Editor of Period Living chooses her 5 Festival Favourites
- Katie Honnor from madebyhandonline chooses her 5 Festival Favourites
- Sue Herdman from Ceramic Review chooses her 5 Festival Favourites
- Plymouth College of Arts Laura Wasley chooses her 5 Festival Favourites
- In the window, Vinegar and Brown Paper
- Becky Otter from Potclays chooses her 5 Festival Favourites
- Suzanne Breakwell Window Showcase at the Festival Shop in Bovey Tracey
- Craft Festival has its own Pottery Showdown
- January Shopping
- Christmas Shopping at The Craft Festival Shop
- Support Small Business Saturday in Bovey Tracey with The Contemporary Craft Festival Shop
- The Contemporary Craft Festival wins Tourism Event of the Year at the Visit Devon Tourism Awards 2015
- A Christmas Preview Evening
- In The Window, Bentons Menagerie
- Seasons changing
- In The Window, Holy Smoke
- Jo Hall, Editor of Embroidery magazine chooses 5 favourites
- Tim Bolton, Vice Principal of Plymouth College of Art chooses his 5 favourites
- 5 Festival Favourites from Polly Leonard, Founder of Selvedge
- Craft Festival wins Silver for Best Event in South West England
- Buy Craft with Own Art at the Festival